“In 2020... There will be a widespread belief that the World Wide Web is less important
and useful than in the past and apps are the dominant factor in people’s lives.”.
A major share of hand-held devices runs on the Android Operating System which is open source and customizable.
The Android Application Development Workshop provides participants technical training on the concepts and programming methodologies needed to develop applications for mobile devices.
Participants will learn to use different android libraries..
• Participants will be able to develop their own android applications.
• Participants will understand working of various android applications.
• Participants are encouraged to think and come up with new application ideas.
• Interactive lecture sessions.
• Group discussions to encourage innovation.
• Career guidance by experienced faculty.
• Introduction to Mobile Application Development.
• Role of Android in mobile industry.
• Introduction to Android SDK and its setup.
• Building the Application Framework.
• Designing User Interfaces.
• Activities, Services, Intents.
• Resources, Menus, Dialogs, Notifications.
• Publishing the developed application into Play Store.
• Certificate of Completion
• Software & Material
• ADK IDE with Android SDK installed plug-ins
Anybody interested in learning mobile application programming can attend this workshop..
• Basic knowledge about using computers
• Basic knowledge on Programming
• Enthusiasm to learn about new technologies
• Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit)
• 3 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended; plus 1 GB for the Android Emulator
• 2 GB of available disk space minimum, 4 GB Recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image)
• 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution
Group offer (Applicable for Same College)
5% Discount for Group of 5 and above.
It is strongly recommended to bring your own LAPTOP during the training
so that you can easily practice the exercises at home/College..
There are currently 1.4 billion active Android Development Devices in the world, and Android dominates the smartphone market with 82 international market share. The job marketplace for Android application development is anticipated to making over 135,000 new positions in the coming 2024.
Feel free to ask any questions via the contact form below.
Spot Registration:-You can also register by paying the whole amount of Rs.350 in once at the Venue.
ORCheckout With Other Payment
Note: Screenshot of the particular transaction must be attached in the Fill out form given below.